Welcome to the new Resident Portal for Pleasant Hills Borough!
Currently, you can use this resource to do the following:
- Reserve shelters at either Mowry Park or Pleasant Kingdom.
- Use online registration to sign up for the borough's summer recreation program.
In the future, you will be able to use the Resident Portal for paying certain taxes and paying parking fines. If you have other ideas for this Portal, let us know.
To get started ...
- Create an account. If you don't have an account, use the "create an account" link on the left side menu.
- Fill out the account registration form providing your name, preferred username, email address, and preferred password.
- Once your login account is created, login to the Resident Portal using your new username and password on the left-side.
To register online for Summer Rec, choose "Register for Summer Rec" from the "Registered User Menu" once logged in.
To reserve a shelter, choose "Add/Purchase a Booking" from the "Registered User Menu".
Both of these services will require that you make a payment via Paypal at the end of making either a registration or a reservation. You do not need a Paypal account in order to use Paypal to make a payment.
We recommend NOT using Google Chrome to use the Resident Portal as we have seen incompatibility issues with Chrome and Paypal.